{ Launch Party ! } goodies for everyone + partying & plan reveals

March 02, 2019



IT"S TIME TO PARTY MY FRIENDS, I am back!!! And I have so much great content planned for you all, which I have been working on since winter.  Instead of jumping back into my blog with no context I decided to make a little intro with goodies for you guys + all my plan reveals for spring!

// Plan Reveals

1. Since I am still pretty busy in Spring, I've decided to do bimonthly posts! For the month of March I have 2 posts in addition to this one planned. I'm going to continue this for April.

2. MAY IS GONNA BE DIFFERENT. May is gonna be me studying like crazy in the days leading up to my SAT, so I will publish one post with a q & a video + a giveaway celebrating my blogoversary and then I will disappear and be back in June 

3. I"M GONNA NEED QUESTIONS, lots and lots of fun questions for my q & a video because I am gonna film it as early as possible. :) So please comment below or head over to twitter to ask me all the questions.

4. I have decided to keep using pinterest pictures, If I decide to share my pictures I will specifically mention it. I wanted to be sure to put that out there because in my last post I was hoping to do my own pictures. Well I am so busy that's probably impossible haha, 

Welcome to the "I always overshoot with my expectations™" gang



// Goodies

1. Wallpapers by yours truly for you all to use :)
{ disclaimer: all these pictures are not mine and are taken off of pinterest } 



2. A giveaway for a 5$ egift card from Starbucks! (If teaholics and coffee addicts can co exist anything is possible, amiright?)


 



Well guys, as I am left with nothing else I will wrap up with the promise that I have some great content coming your way this month and I cannot WAIT to bring it your way. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and I will see you all the next one...

// How are you? It's been a good while and I'd love to hear how you all have been doing and all the projects you've been up to! Let's talk below :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. OHMYGOSH I'VE NEVER CLICKED A POST SO FAST!!

    I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!

    It'll be so good to have you back in action. I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!

    okay, questions...

    1. Favorite Fandom.
    2. What is your big purpose/intent with your writing?
    3. I have to ask this as I ask everyone... What is your favorite book?

    Okay, super excited. Love ya, girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! so glad to have you back and so excited for all the content to come.

    Question: What first inspired you to blog?
    Question: How has that inspiration changed?
    Question: What makes other blogs amazing to you?


    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNA!!!! YAY!!!! This is so exciting!!! I'm so excited to read your posts! (Oh, and I love that yellow wallpaper!)

    Questions:
    What is your least favorite book?
    Who are your OTP?
    What was the last movie you saw in the theater, and what did you think of it?

    Ahh!!! I'm so excited!! Welcome back, Anna!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOUR BACK, ANNA! :D

    Here are some questions for your Q & A:
    If you could switch bodies with a character for a day who would you switch bodies with?
    What was your favorite Camp NaNoWrimo moment? *wink wink*
    If you could shape shift into animal, what would you shape-shift into?
    What's the weirdest thing your characters have ever done?

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK AGAIN, AHHHH!!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH and questions:
      -How do you drink your coffee?
      -Sunshine or rainy days?
      -Cats or dogs?

      Delete
    2. *𝒸𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽* 𝒸𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 *𝒸𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽*

      Delete
  6. ANNA YOU ARE BACK!!! *screams* *hugs* <3333
    Oh my word those wallpapers are lovely!!! And your new blog pictures are beautiful. <3

    Here are some questions for your video-can't wait to see it!
    1. What is your current favorite song?
    2. Do you like chocolate?
    3. Tea or coffee?
    4. Who is your favorite fictional female character?
    5. One piece of writing advice you wish you were given when you started writing?
    6. A character (yours or others) that you wish to hit over the head with a frying pan.
    7. Favorite poem?

    SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. If you had to choose a favorite school subject what would it be?
    2. What is your favorite good?
    3. Do you like protagonists or antagonists better?
    4. Do you support Trump?
    5. What is your favorite drink ( and i do NOT mean alcohol.)
    6. If you had to visit one county in the state of North Carolina what would it be?
    7. Do you liked Fried Chicken or BBQ better?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for your comments, they always make my day. I allow anonymous users to comment on my blog, but any crass, profane, pointless criticism and mean comments will be deleted. Remember to check back or click notify because I reply to all of my comments!
Have a Blessed day <3

My Pinterest

Let's Be Friends

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe