A New Era: I'm coming back this spring and I'm gonna make it better than before!

December 14, 2018



As you may guess by the title: A World Through her Heart IS COMING BACK. I haven't abandoned this blog or you all. Now a new era may sound a bit dramatic but I'm considering making some important changes to this blog. I'm going to be rebranding it to fit my life & ambitions better. However I think it's super important that I keep you all in mind. So I made a poll and I'd so appreciate if you could take it.


I'm currently planning on coming back this spring after my senior year is over. I'm hoping to publish bimonthly. Also I will be switching the content from just writing and inspiration to fit a wider variety of things. A lot of the pictures will be mine now :)) The aesthetic will continue to thrive ;)


Things I'm planning to write about


  • Snail mail
  • Journaling
  • Thrifting/some fashion
  • Music
  • WRITING ofc
  • In fact I'll be publishing more writing and poetry here!
  • Inspiration and God because it's super important to me
  • I may even suggest some recipes
  • Book recommendations!


I know this is a bit daring. But for a world through her heart to survive I want it to align with my life and the projects I work on day to day. This blog instead of taking away from my time and mental energy will be constructive and hopefully helpful to you as well. :)


I love you all and I truly miss interacting and reading your posts!! As much as I still wanted to be on I've realized that I need to pay attention to my last year and my future path. I hope you all understand and I so look forward to spring. Feel free to contact me through message box below or Twitter! (@annacsofficial)




(these are all my pictures! It's a little peek of what's to come ;)

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. You're back!!! I love your blog so much; I can't wait to read your upcoming posts! <3 <3 <3 I hope you been well!

    ~ Snapper // silverphoenixwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😭 you're so sweet and I can't wait to start this new chapter. xxx

      Delete
  2. sooo excited!! and wooow these pics are soooo aesthetic xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also IM SO SORRY. the poll didn't have enough ages, I must have put the old defective version in. It's solved now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna! It's so good to read your words again! I am definitely looking forward to spring now!!!! Good luck on your senior year! <3

    ~Clare

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANNA!!! EEEEEEEEEEP!!!! Yayyyyyy, I could not be more excited for all the changes you have planned! <3333333

    Lila @ The Red-Hooded Writer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH LILAAA. IM SO EXCITED TOO *hugs* can't wait for it all to happen.

      Delete
  6. My day has been horrible, then you post and all is right with the world. <3

    I look forward to seeing your new posts and everything you're doing. AND YOUR AESTHETIC!! WHAT CAMERA DO YOU USE??!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IVIE 😭❤️💛 You have no idea how sweet it was to read this just now.

      THANK YOU ☺️ my phone :P it's a Google pixel 2 and the camera is EXCEPTIONAL (that's why I got it haha ;)

      Delete
    2. Haha, well it's true! <3 I get so excited when you post something!

      That's awesome. I need to get a better phone, but I've honestly wanted an actual camera to take pictures with. Definitely going to keep that in mind, though. :D THE AESTHETIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

      Delete
  7. Looking forward to the new era, and I'm so glad to see you back! *hugs* x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANNA!!! YAY!!! YOU BE BACK!!! *hugs* I can't wait to see what you are going to post in the future!!! And your new picture is gorgeous. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the best *hugs back* I can't wait to come back too ☺️ and thank you sm!

      Delete
  9. Welcome back! And I love those wintery pictures!! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, I'm so excited! I was just thinking of you the other day. :) And those topics all sound wonderful! I look forward to future posts - and wow, excellent job with the photos too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you and your wonderful posts have been on my mind lately too ^.^ <3 thank you!!! xxx

      Delete
  11. MEEEEPPPP, So excited to see you again!!! I'm looking forward to these new posts!

    Have a merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh CATHERINE *hugs* so happy to see you and be back again :)))

      Delete
  12. I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOUR COMNG BACK *tackle hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for your comments, they always make my day. I allow anonymous users to comment on my blog, but any crass, profane, pointless criticism and mean comments will be deleted. Remember to check back or click notify because I reply to all of my comments!
Have a Blessed day <3

My Pinterest

Let's Be Friends

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe